As a Stake we aim to bring ALL unto Christ, by working with individuals “One by One”
We will achieve this by encouraging leaders and individuals to :-
- Pray daily for specific opportunities to reach out to an individual. (Mosiah 27:14)
- Be prepared spiritually to help and assist others. (D&C 11:21)
- Have a Book of Mormon to hand to share with an interested individual.
- Ensure all our meetings are frequent and have a focus on the one. (Luke 15:4-7)
- Harness the power of Priesthood Quorums and Relief Society by working in unity.
- Work with those not attending Sacrament.
- Focus on Less Actives who are endowed or members of record over the age of 9.
- Encourage all, to invite someone to Sacrament weekly.
- Call and use effective Temple and Family History Consultants.
- Encourage members who are proficient at Temple & Family History, to have a meaningful experience, then assist others to do likewise. (D&C 108:7)
- Attend the temple frequently (D&C 101:22)
We encourage all to carry a marble, as a reminder to seek out and help “The One”
And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father! (D&C18:15)
For more information about the role of marbles see HERE